Notes for Has-Monetary-Value:
- This is different from `can appear on a balance sheet'
- This is a unary predicate, and as such may be viewed as a class whose
name might be 'Thing-That-Has-Monetary-Value' but this is probably not the
most natural or useful view.
Slots on class Has-Monetary-Value:
- Arity: 1
- Documentation: The property of an Entity whereby it has monetary value.
- Instance-Of: Class, Relation, Set
- Subclass-Of: Eo-Entity, Individual, Individual-Thing, Thing
- Superclass-Of: Asset
Slots on instances of Has-Monetary-Value:
Other Related Equivalence Axioms for Has-Monetary-Value:
(<=> (Asset ?Asset)
(And (Has-Monetary-Value ?Asset)
(And (Legal-Ownership ?L-O)
(Owned-Entity ?L-O ?Asset)))))