Notes for Hold-Authority:
- The holder of Authority need not Have-Capability to perform the Activities
- The Activity that the Actor has the right to perform may itself be the
granting of such a right, normally to another Actor -- this is delegation.
- The holder of Authority may be self-authorised as Doer;
- This definition permits a Machine to Hold-Authority
- The idea of Capability vs Authority is analogous to that of `can' vs
- See-Also: Definition of Have-Capability
Slots on relation Hold-Authority:
- Arity: 2
A Relationship between an Actor and an Activity-Spec whereby
the Actor has the right to perform the Activities as specified.
- Domain: Potential-Actor
- Instance-Of: Binary-Relation, Relation, Set
- Range: Activity-Spec