Enterprise State of the Art Survey
(editors), AIAI, The University of Edinburgh.
The Enterprise State of the Art Survey was undertaken as part of the Enterprise Project
. This is a major UK initiative to support organisations
effectively in the Management of Change.
The project is led by AIAI at the University of Edinburgh and the
partners are IBM UK, Lloyd's Register, Logica and Unilever. The project
is supported by the Department of Trade and Industry (DTI ISIP Project
There are five parts to the survey:
- Business Perspective for Enterprise Modelling
- Contexts in which Enterprise Modelling is Used
- Enterprise Modelling Methods
- Reuse Applied to Enterprise Modelling
- Technologies Supporting Enterprise Modelling
The survey is not currently available.
Tel: +44 (131) 650 2732
Fax: +44 (131) 650 6513
When citing the survey, please use:
- J. Fraser and A. Macintosh, eds. (1994).
Enterprise State of the Art Survey.
The Enterprise Consortium, September 1994. AIAI, The University
Enterprise Home Page
AIAI Home Page