Scholarship Information Page

After Graduating from a Scottish University

Fresh Talent Award

From summer 2005 any non-EEA student graduating from a Scottish higher or further education institute with an HND, degree, masters or PHD will be eligible to apply for leave to remain for up to two years without requiring a work permit. For information see: