Supercar Pilot's Licence
- Length 27ft. 3.5ins.
- Width 11ft. 6.5ins.
- Width with wing stubs extended 18ft. 9ins.
- Height 5ft 7.5ins.
- Weight with fuel 6945lbs.
- Maximum speed 3000 m.p.h.
Supercar Cockpit Drill and Take-off Procedure
- Check all switches are in the "off" position.
- Check fuel gauges for the amount of fuel in all tanks.
- Check all other instruments, Oxygen, Clear-vu, Temperature, and set all
controls in the neutral position.
- To start port engine, switch to "charge" and wait for revolution counter
to reach 15,000 r.p.m. before switching to "fire". Repeat for starboard
engine. (It is possible to "charge and fire" both engines together but
only in an emergency).
- Make sure that everything is clear of Supercar before selecting
vertical take-off. (Full boost on take-off is only necessary when
- Select vertical take-off, open throttles, and when clear of any
obstructions change to horizontal flight.
Join Supercar Club 2000 for
a facsimile of the original Supercar Club Licence and for the new
Supercar Club 2000 Licence and other fan produced materials.
Information provided from Supercar Pilot's Licence
by Austin Tate <pilot no. 69147>
Scans of the licence in its clear plastic holder from David Hutchinson
<pilot no. 65308>:
All material on Supercar is copyright by Carlton International Media Ltd.
This is a fan maintained page
intended to promote the shows of Gerry Anderson.
Supercar Home Page