The Search & Rescue Project
The Search & Rescue project has two principal objectives:
- to develop a generic approach, with appropriate tools to assist in reliable capture of knowledge related to planning, scheduling and resource allocation in the search & rescue domain,
- to validate the approach by building a demonstrator system.
The project was undertaken by AIAI and the AI Group at the University of Nottingham.
- Shadbolt, N. Cottam, H., Tate, A. and Beck, H.
Initial Proposal Document: Acquiring and using planning Knowledge for search and Rescue.
- Cottam, H., Shadbolt, N., Kingston, J., Beck, H. and Tate, A Knowledge Level Planning in the Search and Rescue Domain Proceedings of Expert Systems 95 Conference, Cambridge, 1995.
- Kingston, J., Shadbolt, N. and Tate, A. CommonKADS Models for Knowledge Based Planning AAAI, 1996.
Howard Beck (H.Beck@uk.ac.ed)