- All Known Implementing Classes:
- DefaultColourField, EditableColourField
public interface FourField
An interface with four aspects: string, colour, symbol, image.
The four aspects can be displayed as one cell. They are of type
String - to be represented by text
Not all of the fields have to be set. Only the text is required (if there
is none, make toString return the empty string). Renderers should be able
to display what is set and determine how many dimensions are needed.
- Color - to be represented by background colour
- Icon - to be represented as an icon image
- char - to be represented as a symbol
- face - a flag to say whether the face is bold(true) or plain(false)
toString in class