Notes for Sub-Activity-Spec:
- Typically an Activity will be decomposed into
Sub-Activities to provide more detail.
- The specification of how an Activity
is decomposed into one or more Sub-Activities is referred to as Activity
Decomposition. It may include the specification of constraints on and
between the Sub-Activities.
There is a lot more structure in an Activity Decomposition than a simple
set of Sub-Activities; e.g. temporal constraints may define a partial
- Example: The Activity 'go to edinburgh' may have sub-activities as follows:
1) go to Heathrow 2) fly to Edinburgh airport 3) go to Edinburgh city centre
Slots on relation Sub-Activity-Spec:
- Arity: 2
A relationship between two Activity specifications whereby
execution of one Activity-Spec is considered to be part of the execution of
the other Activity-Spec.
- Domain: Activity-Spec
- Instance-Of: Binary-Relation, Relation, Set
- Range: Activity-Spec