Notes for Owner:
- This is a special Role-Class.
- The Actor type restriction identifies the superclass.
OL is not clever enough to infer this from the type restrictions of other
Slots on class Owner:
- Arity: 1
- Documentation: the Actor in an Owning-Actor Relationship.
- Instance-Of: Class, Relation, Set
- Subclass-Of: Actor, Eo-Entity, Individual-Thing, Potential-Actor, Qua-Entity ...
Slots on instances of Owner:
Implication Axioms for Owner:
(=> (Owner ?Owner)
(Exists (?Ownership) (Owning-Actor ?Ownership ?Owner)))
Equivalence Axioms for Owner:
(<=> (Owner ?Owner)
(And (Actor ?Owner)
(Exists (?Ownership) (Owning-Actor ?Ownership ?Owner))))