Notes for Actually-Execute:
- The Actor is referred to as an Actual-Doer.
- More than one Actor may execute a given Activity.
- An Activity need not have an explicit Actual-Doer
- Not all Activities need have an explicit Doer; e.g. flowing
water. In such cases, it may be more natural to think of
the Doer as the supplier of force behind an Activity (e.g.
the environment, gravity)
Slots on relation Actually-Execute:
- Arity: 2
A relationship between an Actor and an Activity
whereby the Actor has performed the Activity.
- Domain: Potential-Actor
- Instance-Of: Binary-Relation, Relation, Set
- Range: Activity
Other Related Implication Axioms for Actually-Execute:
(=> (Planning-Assumption ?Planning ?Assumption)
(And (Actor ?Doer)
(Actually-Execute ?Doer ?Planning)
(Assumed ?Doer ?Assumption))))
Other Related Equivalence Axioms for Actually-Execute:
(<=> (Actual-Doer ?X)
(And (Actor ?X)
(Exists (?Activity) (Actually-Execute ?X ?Activity))))