Where Do OOTW Specific Planning and Execution Issues Arise?
- Problem Forming - assessment and negotiation of stakeholder contexts, requirements, constraints, business cases
- Problem Setting - identification and evaluation of candidate solutions and their constraints, assumptions, and risks
- Problem Solving - detailed specification/management of schedules, specs, interfaces, resources, risks for the approach chosen
- Decision-Making/Solution-Selecting - Activities of strategic teams of “Chief Officers” - Exec, Finance, Ops, Information, etc.
- Program Management/Solution Monitoring and Control - Activities of acquisition/operations management teams within functional organizations
- Designing/Developing/Using - Activities of multi-functional execution teams for projects or work packages (Assessment/Design, Development/Training, Use/Support, ...)