- Co-ordination of logistic effort by:
- Structures by NATO HQs, Strategic Commands, Regional Comds, Agencies, Combined Joint Task Force, and Multinational Joint Logistics Centre.
- Movement Co-ordination Structures e.g. Allied Movement Co-ordination Centre, Joint Movement Control Centre, Joint Theatre Movements Staff
- Methods of sustainment e.g. Role Specialization, Host Nation Support, Mutual Support Arrangements, and Multinational Integrated Logistics.
- Emphasis on greater collective responsibility for logistic support in NATO operations.